Work



Top: Thrift
Pants: 7 For All Mankind
Shades: Ray-Ban
Bag & dark blue jewelry: My mom's closet
Blue stone jewelry: My aunt's store in Santo Domingo.
Watch: Skagen
Rings: (Bands) Calvin Klein Jeans, (stones) little sister score.
Wedges: Miss Sixty
Change Purse: Burberry


         So. I woke up late. 8:30am. Which was actually pretty early in comparison to what I used to do (like a week ago). That gives me 30 minutes to get out of the house. & I'm usually between 15-20 minutes behind schedule --I like how "behind schedule" sounds vs "late". When ever you're this late, you've got to simply make everything go what what's ready. The bag, I used yesterday so everything had to match with that. 

         What makes you late most of the time, is changing bags. And then you forget to switch shit over and you will  forget something and have to go back in the house 12 times --like I did a week ago. (I'm coming to this revelation as I write.)  With that said, I went for the neutrals because you can basically throw on anything. No matter the shade of brown, all browns go together. Anything "earthy" can just be thrown on with one another. I chose the wide legged pant for the 70s vibe it carries that compliments to rest of the outfit. 

         The shades, well... you always need a safe brown pair. I recommend these or another form of tortoise.  Tortoise is pretty sick no matter how dark or light. 












No comments: