Grammys 2012 (The Outfits)

Rihanna - Best photo of the night.
--Continue on to see what your favs wore--




Fergie - Most questionable dress of the night.
Looked good on stage, tho. #NoHating
IDK. 

I know even less. 
I <3 me some Taylor. 
You must admit that Swift rocks out, yo.  
Carrie Underwood. <3 her. Period

Kelly <3 
LL Cool J - Still love him. 
Adele - sensation of the night. 
Simply put, the dress is fine,  but... too blah for how great she is. & she looks big *shrugs* 
I like her as a brunette, but... do you, babe. 
Alicia at work.  

Serena, Alicia & Kim.
They post bad pics of her on purpose, I promise.  She's super normal, though. hate if you want but I <3 Britney.
Bruno Mars - smooooov suit. 
Chris Brown -- someone please get this nigga a shirt with buttons.
Ciara --Pre Grammy outfit. *shrugs*
Corrine Bailey Rae - she always looks "cute" *shrugs* I wanna see her grow up a little. 
Cut/Copy - These guys have stupid swag <3
Diana Ross & Jamie Foxx 
Diana doin' it <3
Diddy's a Don. 
L.A. Reid, Diddy & Barry Gordy
Dre & Richard Brason
Gladys Knight & "Guest"
India.Arie --Still don't care, huh? lol. Do you, boo. 
Jennifer Hudson --She'll make your grocery list sound good smh. 
Katy Perry
Idk Katy...

Kings of Leon --classy shit. 
La Vida Bohéme -- S/O to this.
Leeland - Groups should fit together. I appreciated this. Must be tough being the only chick. 
Marsha Ambrosius --I just don't like short dresses at formal events. Maybe just me. 
Mary J Blige - Pre Grammy Outfit ---I <3 you Mary, but this is a mess.  
Melanie Fiona. ehh. This just looks like any dress. Maybe she'll get more $$ after this.  She looks good, though. *shrugs* 

Pitbull & Ne-Yo - I dislike the cummerbund. Ne-Yo does too much for me... but they look like they had fun so, *Applauds the grind*

Riri (or her stylist) does it. <3 the ink.

Robyn ---> :(
Sasha -- Anything + toy guns = dope sh*t
Stevie Wonder in the pewter. This nigga is ol' school forreal.
DO IT, STEVIE!!! lol
Swizz & Cassie.
I just don't trust Swizz -_- lol.  Sorry, but that's the truth.
 Make some music yall.  
Toni Braxton @ Pre Grammys - She looks like a snake. *shrugs*
Wiz & Amber... I guess.
 *final shrug*