NY Auto Show 2012



The New York International  Auto Show took place from April 6th-15th, 2012. Luckily, I was able to catch in on the last day.  I don't think you have to "like" cars to like a car. All I need is something super dope + super fast to drive reeeaaal slow :)  #BuckleUpItsTheLaw

Continue on to see pics of what I thought was the dopest + grossest.




Yup. My car.















S/O @IAmEBF_Mizz










































Bentley Continental GT V8

Bentley Continental GTC V8
































































Whatever... All I know, is I'll take anything in a matte finish <3 









somethin' *shrugs* 

What a job, huh? She was sweet, though.



Money to Blow? This is what I meant by grossest. smh. 






IDK what this is... but < 3 <3 <3 

A good scarf,  some cat-eye sunglasses + I'm IN. No room for haters in this one ;)