Watch Ella's Interview on @IMadeUFamousWW!!

imadeufamous.com - @imadeufamousww 
          Maaan.... I love women. I had a brilliant interview with @IMFshows's @iam_shanteezy and guest host @cheekipowpow and accidentally started a women's empowerment movement. It wouldn't suffice to say I was honored to sit down with them, but undoubtedly blessed.  If there's a chance I can be as happy as I was at that table, for the rest of my life, I'll do whatever it takes to get there -- while earning respect and strengthening my character.

      After the show, I realize how much I have in store for the world. I told them I'm doing everything I want to do: I can never forget that all statements require evidence and the only evidence that's valid is the product you put out. That translates to: so much more sh*t to do. But, I'm proud of the move I've been able to make out of pure determination: no mixtape lol. I'm also very happy with the individuals in my life, they give me strength and help me be great, even if they don't notice. Throughout life's turns, I've fostered and let go of plenty relationships, but I thank God for connecting me with such talented, beautiful people -- even if momentarily. To be able to grow into the best version of yourself, you can't ignore the greatness in others. The most rewarding gains from being an artist are loving what you do, being loved for what you do and finding others who appreciate that love.  It's never easy to sit around a table with females whose opinions might sometimes ring louder than yours, but are no stronger. It's a blessing to feel the atmosphere clear when you can appreciate the person sitting next to you, and congratulate them on how dope they are in their own journeys of life.

     These are just my thoughts anyway... watch below & see for yourself. I'm on at 57 minutes ;)






       

Huge S/O to the beautiful @iam_shanteezy and @cheekipowpow for being themselves. Also s/o to the entire @IMFshow for having me. 




 Special s/o to the #FcukTheWorld crew, the gentlemen greeted and entertained me upon arrival: @jowebleaze, @face_ferragamo, @sstarr300, @ly_rmg, and @doughboy_rmg. We've got to get a photo or drop or something next time, fellas!!

& much love to the @talk2emm_ homies cuz they're the livest, and showered me in compliments and complimentary boy shorts: @benny_more_bucks & @all_legal_fetti



Stay blessed, yall. 


No comments: