BET's Rip the Runway - Private Viewing Party (PHOTOS)















Check out my photos from the Rip the Runway 2012 viewing party at TAJ Lounge in New York City

Huge, personal S/O
The Red Eye Media Group - Marketing and PR Services
Tené Nícole - Marketing + Public Relations Agency
Rae Ashe - Founder, Height Magazine
Stiletto Impressions Ent - Event Planning + Social Media Avertising 





On the Red Carpet


Rea Ashe - Founder,  Height Magazine + Monty - Chief Operations Officer,  Tené Nícole 






Cesar Torres, Make-Up Artist  for Rip the Runway.











































28 W21st Street, New York, NY


Mr. Fab on the right has a birthday party on April 3rd. I'm waiting for my invite ;)




@TAsterisk had the wings. Her drink was super pretty & our waitress was great! <3

Sliders <3 If you know me at all, all I need is a good burger :)





Taj has a really classy upstairs loft. The set-up comes complete with wine glasses & a perfect view of the dance floor. If you have a private party to plan, this would be a great place!

Big, big S/O to Rip the Runway sponsors,  Tonnie's Minis. The red velvet always disappears first :(

@DJStaceystylez did her job. Nice work <3 



She calls herself "The Fashion Police". We'll link her page shortly <3





Audrey Smaltz - Founder, Ground Crew

Sponsors Glamorous Chick Cosmetics!
CLICK HERE to read about my spa day with the cosmetics line!













I can't be trusted to behave on a red carpet. I had tons of fun, tho! :)


Photo credit: Winston Rodney
+ HUGE S/O to my lazy eye <3
Love it though, *shrugs*   Winston treated me right!