Calvin Klein "Vivian" Heel ($77-$140)



I wrote about these in my last post, "#WhatIWore - Holiday Party + Music Showcase 12.14.12"  but... have to copy/paste: The open-toed, stappy heel has an amazing shape & makes any foot look good. It's also a small platform with an amazing cushion so it's super comfortable.  Isn't that all I have to say? 

Oh... the damage: I got this at a trunk show so, super cheap for me... but this shoe will run you anywhere from $77 - $139 depending on the style and website. Unfortunately, these aren't on Calvin's site. The Vivian comes in a mess of different colors, patterns and textures. Browse below :)
Tan Suede, $76.99 SHOP NOW








Blue Suede, $119.00 SHOW NOW
 
Black w/ Gold Shimmer, $129 SHOP NOW






Black python patent, $139.00 SHOP NOW






Orange Suede, $100.99 SHOP NOW





Tan Python, $129.00 SHOP NOW